Saturday, December 17, 2011

FOR A SPECIAL FRIEND... post no.1

Well sometime I wonder y I am around few people and why they mean aloat to me…
And few of them are meant to a part of my life apart of my personal affairs they mean something special to me…
A girl with big confession in her hands always never able to select what’s good for her and what’s not good for her always wonder why she is like that and why goad is giving her all the pain she is going through.. Her life is different physically not well mentally she is facing stress... I wonder when she was happy with her open heart...
                          
Still I must say hats off to her she is facing so many thing and still busy to choose Mr. right for her... if u will ask me more about her then I will say a day a hour.. A day a moth is less to describe abt her….
Girl with golden heart always honest and who dzznt belong to earth m sure…she loves to love and her fav... game is not to disturb anyone... doesn’t matter she need someone on her side still she will never bother anyone..
But for me she mean a special part of my life we knew each other since so long... but I feel like we just met a day back girl with golden heart…I know I’ve did few mistakes and bcz of them may b we would b no more friends but her sweet biiigggggg heart forgive me and all I want to say her thank you for that I know buddy it’s a small word but it’s coming from the bottom of my heart I am writing al this just because I wanted u to know how much u mean to me… and will never able to confess all this to u…ever…
You are such a sweet heart and I will do my best to be friends for lifetime if u promises me to do the same :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment