Thursday, December 08, 2011

CoNfeSsiON




Trying to find a way back
Into your heart again
Why don't I just give it up?
I know I'll never have you




You and I, the best of friends,
And for you that's where it ends,
So why can't I just
Let it go at that?



Trying to find my way
Through this crazy world
I turned to you and for a while
You made it all right

Until you found a new place
You didn't see me any more
I tried to find my way without you
But you were still on my mind

And so I pushed too hard
I went too far
I reached beyond
The place you are

And when I tried to go back
And find you again
You were somewhere else
I nearly lost my friend

I know you don't understand
Just what I see in you
I see more than you want to show
I say more than you want me to

I just want you to be happy
I just want for you to know
I am always on your side
No matter how the story goes.

1 comment: