Friday, December 30, 2011

FOR A SPECIAL FRIEND.... post no. 3

I found him roaming here and their when I was not in good mood… sometimes it’s all already decided with whom you have to be a friend with….and here comes the big example of it..
Day I was damn bored and was not in mood to talk any one I don’t know the reason behind I started talking to him.. he was so honest and had different charm from others reason I attracted to him to talk was still a question mark for me but yes its true I had words with him and simply told him I am using fake id and still he was fine with that was such a shocking part for me and as time moved we are really good friends..
He is sweet he is honest and moreover he always their when u really need a good friend... he cares for each and ever and never make other uncomfortable that he is not giving time to anyone he really have good management skills to manage all his friends which I know he have sooo many... still hats off to him he is still searching new friends heheheh… 


My friends are not meant to be bonded with me forever… because I know they will leave me one day and I prepare myself before calling any1 my friend… I am not saying this because of him it’s because I know it always happens with me. My friends are never meant to be  with me forever….. I wish him luck for his life as I know he is all messed up in his own world and needed someone to share with which he never do.. Really I feel petty for him…
 May be in future I will be not there with you but will always wish ur happiness for forever… and dare to forget about me I always give my best and promise will always stand at ur side I know your friend list is too huge but never forget to add my name on it… ALL THE BEST 

No comments:

Post a Comment