Sunday, December 18, 2011

FOR A SPECIAL FRIEND.... post no. 2



She is the one I can share with and honestly I am jealous when she ignores me...still happy being a lil part of her busy life... she is mad like anything  bubbly I would give a exact name as sweet as a small lil child sometimes behaves like dadi aama.. Honestly I love the way she is... I love fighting with her our small fight make out something special… it’s a part of life but if I ever think about our fights...always a small tear roll out from my eyes and say its not a memory its what in life you achieved and dare to lose it ever… 



I still remember when she told me that she teach children’s my first comment was pahale khud to bade ho ja … I know its funny but for me she is as sweet as small princess is and will remain the same… such a sweet person I ve ever met…
I know u are going through tough part of your life and I can’t do anything due to my personal affairs but honestly I really want u to be happy and all your mess you are facing will heal as soon as possible bcz I have a faith in you and your choice. I loooooovvvveeee your naughty smile on your face and its missing these days that’s your charm don’t lose it…very few people on the earth have that it’s goad gifted so don’t let that get vanished because as always said there is always a solution behind every problem so chill…because I want my naughty lil darlo back.. Here suits my mom’s line to you I guess.
Kad nikal gaya deemag abhi bhi bachon waha he hai: P I hate it when mom use these words for me but I know she is Wright and mom dad are always right afterall they are concern of our happiness... and I know they can fight anyone on this earth to make us happy… ;)


You are so important to me…  I know in future there would be so many ups and downs in life which are waiting for both of us… and I will just say will be always their whenever u need a good friend just all u need to do is to kick me once and say HEY I NEED YOU.. and its my promises will always stand for you… because my trust over you is unconditional which can’t be expressed in words… I know I am trying to do that so but it’s just 1% of what really I feel for you... I always pray you will get in your life what you wish for... moreover I am their will fight for else things which we want sometimes being a naughty thief is a better option of life hehhe... bcz you r my naughty darlo and most important you will remain my darlo till the time we will be in contact and its all on you till when you want me to be a part of your life and the reason you yourself know why…
Chal ab paka mat khatam ho Gaya: P

1 comment: