Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I LOST U..AND I KNW ITS FOREVER




I’VE LOST A FRIEND who was too close to me. She knew everything like what I am going through. She was the one can see my sadness behind my smile. Whenever  I try to hide my tears behind my smile she use to ask me now it’s enough tell me what’s the problem and I really loved her for this. Those small little things she did was like everything to me. I did mistake’s and those silly mistakes still make me guilty whenever small little things remind me of u. I know I will never get a chance to be with u again. I don’t know how to tell u damn I really miss u like hell… still I don’t have guts to confess my mistakes...
I miss the way she scolded me....
I miss the way she teas me....
I miss the way she was always with me in all my ups and downs of life.....
I really miss her in all aspects of life… all I want say I just miss u like hell....
Without you life is too painful but really I am trying to take it as it comes... every day I fail and I try d same everyday...  WITHOUT YOU I AM A LOOSER really need a best friend to hold my hand who say  I know u can do this But whenever I try to search that  hand of yours I found nothing and I have to start things all alone with empty hands every day.. IT’S WORTH CRYING FOR SOME REASONS AND SHE IS ONE OF THEM.  Please god doesn’t give me anymore people who will leave after everything gets personal. But it’s her life her decision but my tears. I know I lost her and its forever…

3 comments:

  1. aray yaar isme me har baar ki tarah u r givin, stp givin up like dis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading this, really teleported me a few yrs back. I felt & experienced the same.

    ReplyDelete