Wednesday, November 09, 2011

I LOVE YOU JAAANNNN


The moment i saw you
I couldn't believe my eyes,
I don't know what it was,may be destiny's plan,
But that moment changed me into the person i never was.

I fell in love so fast, I knew right then,
You were the one and only one for me.
As time goes by, our love grows stronger still.
You're the most amazing man I ever knew.

Our anniversary means a lot,
Much more than any another day
I celebrate my love for you,
And cherish you in every way. 

Every time we talk,I wanted to know more about you,
And every time you took my name,
The only thing i do is smile :)

Through passing time, our love still grows;
It lasts through all good times and bad.
You know exactly how to make me smile,
You are so odd,but my love for you is uncountable...

The day you proposed me was the moment,I always dreamt of,
Our future together still shines bright,With more good times to be had!

I LOVE YOU <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment