Monday, September 03, 2012

hold me FOR LAST TIME

Let me hold you
For the last time
It's the last chance to feel again
But you broke me
Now I can't feel anything
It's so untrue
I can't even convince myself
When I'm speaking,
Oh it tears me up
I try to hold on, but it hurts too much
I try to forgive, but it's not enough to make it all okay

You can't play on broken strings
You can't feel anything that your heart don't want to feel
I can't tell you something that ain't real

Oh the truth hurts
And lies worse
How can I give anymore
When I love you a little less than before 

 ______________________________

finally deleted my Facebook.. i knw i did wrong but...anyways...
went to hospital with mom for her eye check up... doctor made us wait for so long like he always doo.. bt relief that he said no for another operation.. directly went to gym
humid day was sweating like hell dair..spent olmost 3to 4 hrs, again my lower back started giving pain.. so i started yoga at gym hehe..  and again aahh mom scolded me for my messed up room she want me to stay here in India but mom how can i make u understand i don't like anything here anymore.. she is angry i knw she will understand soon...

i hv my exam before leaving so need to study 
good night

1 comment:

  1. Oh its cool that you will not have to go through another operation... n started gyming thats also good. Btw whats wrong... Liked the poem!! expressed what u wanted to emote through words but WHOS THE ONE? Keep up!!

    ReplyDelete