Thursday, June 07, 2012

For u mom..


A smile I saw on your glowing face,
When you first realized the signs
Two hearts inside you began to pace,
A soul inside of you made you feel gentle pains
I was small, I was scared a lot


To open my eyes in a world I wasn't a part of
You carried me in your womb all the while,
Every move of mine caused you pain, yet there was always a gentle smile
You were the beacon of light guiding me to life,
Pampering me with love despite all your strife.


My first cries were heard and I saw radiant smiles,
Thus began my little journey of a million miles
You held me close, you fed me your share,
I realized motherhood is something sacred and rare
You helped me walk, you followed my every stumble,
You taught me to live, how to be noble


I look back at those years and then I see
Tears of gratitude fill my eyes and I smile with glee
Like a candle eroding itself to spread the light,
You gave it all to make me wise and bright.

Nobody’s equal to you, mum,
With you in my life, I'm blessed,
I love you so, and I want you to know,
I think you’re the very best.



Words cannot say how I love you, mum,
And just how much I owe,
Please know that I’ll always be there for you too,
In the high times and low.


4 comments:

  1. Awesome creation.. Thumbs up.. Moms must read it please...

    ReplyDelete
  2. true i will let my mom read this ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post, thanks.

    कृपया मेरी नवीनतम पोस्ट पर भी पधारने का कष्ट करें , आभारी होऊंगा

    ReplyDelete