Tuesday, February 05, 2013

LOST The REAL Meee...





I lost..!!
The day I left u to fight alone when I promised you that I will be with you forever..
I lost... When I asked you the reason the way reacted whereas I thought I understand your feelings. A good friend in you, when I thought I had a friend who is more than like a heart of mine…

Yes It was all my mistake or may be not I am not blaming either you nor myself time was not mine which I tried my best to make it mine things was moving like anything in front of me and all i could do was nothing..



WISH…
I could make things stable as they were...then the world will b mine, colors of life will b back. Life is never smooth I heard of it but when I am going through tough part of life where I can experience it at my own must say its too tough facing things all alone with you would be here with me to face things

i know it it not possible.. bcz i left you when you NEEDED me most.. i left you to fight ALONE.. i didnt even BOTHERED i dont know how it happen i was soo ROUDE to you i don't how what made me do that.. i will always REGRET 
 
I lost a friend, joy of life, innocence, smile, and many more which I can’t even count..
I miss the REAL meee… 


No comments:

Post a Comment