Friday, September 16, 2011

I Promiss Will Not Do The same...

i hv many friend who r darling to me ... We olways spend grate time together..
we friends was toking in our same community as we olways use to do...**** took his best frn so that we even bcm gud friends but things was differ....i had argument whid **** best friend i knew that he means aloat to**** and ****means aloat to me although i never told **** abt this and **** said will never tok to me ever as **** thinks i am a bad person and not have ne respect of others...I might hurt mah darlo buddy...


time kept on moving and moving after 4 yrs we met in a common friends party we just passed smile....as i was not comfortable their i was sitting alone in d corner table and same wid **** and i realized tat **** is still alone... From a common friend i got to knw **** best friend left **** by saying d same what **** said to me and that time d reason was not me...
 I again took some courage and went to ****
we again had words and regained d same friendship as  we use to have in fact better than before **** said sorry fr whatever happen and realized what **** meant for me


but this incident taught me aloat... whatever u hv in ur heart just express in 1 goo coz u never know u will get another chance or not i survived for 4 yrs i dont want to experience d same again...

No comments:

Post a Comment