Monday, October 17, 2011

Its not my fault I start believing every1 so easily
Its not my fault I get hurt
Its not my fault I care for all
Its not my fault I am alone
Its not my fault I face same things again and again
Its not my fault things are still same
Its not my fault only u mean allot me
Its not my fault past is not moving on..
Its not my fault that past is not letting me to move on
Its not my fault that I am not giving my efforts
Just remember  the only person mean everything to me is u I agree my few habits will never change but seriously its not my fault my past is stick with me like glue. It's never like I don’t want to change things I know u know all . still I would say  a last bie to u even its better for me to leave every single thing relates me to mah worst past I am sorry I know ITS NOT YOUR FAULT but still its not even mine..just wish a grate life ahead Sorry u really don’t know what u mean to me but till I have 2 bcz I don’t want u 2 gt hurt anymore just bcz of me its not my fault love 2 see u smiling always and will always b dair for u whenever u need me and that u know ITS NOT MY FAULT its me connected to u….

1 comment:

  1. umm, u knw, i hv been readin all ut blogs, n i dnt knw y, it seems to me u give up easily. jsut a wrd of advice, dnt give up on relation so easily, try ech n evrythng in ur mite to make sure dat d relations survive.

    ReplyDelete