Thursday, September 15, 2011

LOVE FOR FRIEND IS ENDLESS



 What makes me happy ?
The first point is that she is my bestie and will always be,she still holds the same position as she used to,she has been there whenever i need support or advice,she makes me feel special.




What makes me sad ?


I am an emotional character(not by choice) and i know dats my weakest point,the problem is if i really love some1, i can't forget him/her for rest of my life,i can't cheat or juzz take it casually, i rather value it and i think that wat matters most.


I love d way when she calls me *****,when she scolds me coz she has all the rights and she deserves that.
She care for me, i know dat i am sounding a lot more me me types but one think i would like to say that what she is to me no one else can't be.


Dear you make me feel proud and happy forever :)



4 comments: