Friday, August 26, 2011

i miss u :'(




day back i was sitting alone and wondering abt my previous work i did was just bcz of few unknown friends of mine... imagine if i never went at yahoo and ddnt ever met mah frnz den is it possible fr me to writ a big story abt them or i cud say d mistakes i made just bcz of dem i am nt blaming dem but still few thing in my own life r depend on my few silly friends sumhow they was with me in mah oll kinda madness... they was olways their with me in my pain and with me in my all kinda happiness and they even gulped mah lies...


i still remember d day wen i was totally broke and my each and every friend was with me i hardly remember what they said what they did was just a magic of love on an me and consoled me and made me smile... i can say its a magic of being friends... LOVE U FOREVER FRIENDS


day 1 when i was new 2 online frnz making site decided 2 use fake name as every1 use for me it was such a big deal coz i met few ppl who came close 2 my heart and i was such a looser never expressed mah truth and may b i was alwayz scared of loosing them...


day's passed like this and it made me embarrass bcz our friendship ment on lies still i let it going d way it was going FINALLY day came wen my friends gt 2 knw everything and everything end up..like that only which changed me and i stopped making friends my b bcz i stopped breaking hearts i knw my friends was nt even hapy after all this still  I JUST WANA SAY  u was a part of my life and will olways b at a same place u was whatever i did was whatever still i dont hv any answers of any kinda questions of yours but oll i wasn't to say  I AM SO SORRY FOR EVERYTHING...... 


i knw i will never show it 2 any1 now u will ever able to read this still MISS U like hell...



No comments:

Post a Comment